I suggest you ...

Implement change log dumping

I want to be able to push out the change log for my class libraries as text or rtf with my dll. For solutions I could see ways to auto generate change logs accessible from inside a program. A command line option would be nice for pre-build scripts, but a gui option would suffice.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brandon D'Imperio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brandon D'Imperio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so I need to download svnsync to do some things instead of ankh, I need to download and use sharpSvn to do log dumping, and I need tortoise to do repository creation. The answer to my desire to have ankh do these things instead of needing 1 tool for every feature is... no use someone else's products?

• Adminsrijken (Software Engineer, AnkhSVN & SharpSvn Projects) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not quite convinced this should be part of the Visual Studio integration. I think it makes more sense to have a separate tool that captures the log messages on a given target (subversion file path or URL), and parses the log messages from there.
    I would use SharpSvn to create a tool like that

Feedback and Knowledge Base