I suggest you ...

Selection in history viewer is barely visible

When using the "Light" theme in VS 2012, it is almost impossible to see which lines in the History Viewer window are selected.

As long as the History Viewer has the focus, there is no problem -> selected lines have a blue background. But as soon as the window loses the focus, a very light gray is used for the background color (which is almost impossible to distinguish from the normal/white background).

91 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martin Bischoff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dirk Watkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello? Same problem in VS 2015. The dark blue against gray in the dark theme is very hard to read. Sheesh. Fix this already.

• Pavel Busko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

>>The dark blue lines against the dark grey, unreadable.
    I agree, did anybody find a way to change this color?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on it's been over a year and nothing has been done to address this. I can barely see the changeset headers in the pending change window in the dark theme (dark blue on dark background is not desirable).

• Jon Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent several minutes looking for a Fonts and Colors option to change the History Viewer colors, to fix the dark blue lines rendered on the "Dark" theme which I'm using. Didn't find.

• Cutie Honey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The History Viewer with the 2012 Dark Theme is pretty much unreadable as well. The dark blue lines against the dark grey, unreadable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base